[ Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]
Time: 8:27:28 PM
Remote Name: 22.214.171.124
Hi everyone, just a couple of questions please ... ???
1. What colour was the uniform of the Turkish Army at Gallipoli and during the Middle East campaign? I have been told their uniforms ranged from a very pale 'stone' or 'sand' colour to a 'khaki' or even a 'brown'?
2. Did the Turks use German weapons and equipment during both conflicts?
3. Were there any Germans at Gallipoli? (as advisers?)
4. Did the Turkish Cavalry carry lances during the Middle East campaign?
5. Who were the better horsemen? The Light Horse, The British, The New Zealanders or the Turks?