Please read the following very carefully so that there are no misunderstandings.
What we need to understand:
1. Are you able to follow instructions carefully?
2. Do you have access to a workstation capable or undertaking a long term project?
3. Do you have regular access to the internet?
4. Can you be part of a long term project?
If you are able to answer yes to these questions, then we can move to the next step.
We have established a well respected research web site:
We need people who are able to transcribe cursive or typed pages from about 100 years ago. The workflow will be regular and long term. Once a working relationship has been established, that is reliable work is produced and reliable payments made, we are happy to provide greater quantities of work with bonuses paid on completion of projects. The nature of the projects are clearly detailed in the test page below.
To reimburse you for your efforts, I need to have your preferred method of payment. That requires:
1. Bank account details if you wish to have a direct deposit; or,
2. Online transfers through SafePay or Paypal. Again, we need account details. These are the options offered by Guru, you still need to determine which you prefer.
When nominating method of payment, could you also detail your preferred currency.
Payment will be a flat rate piece work rate dealing with complexity of task, words required to be produced, and time frame.
In addition, an expenses allowance will be paid to cover the cost of internet fees. This will be a flat rate added to the payment for completed work.
Frequency of payment
To establish trust, initially we need to conduct a small piece of business first. We need to know you can do the job and you need to know that you are being paid. Once a small job is completed, we will move onto larger projects.
Start off by replying to this through using the "Post Comment" Link at the bottom left hand of this item.
Note: You do not need to log on.
Please copy and paste the following questions in the text box and then give brief answers to them.
Copy and paste questions for the "Post Comment" text box
1. Do you have access to a workstation capable or undertaking a long term project?
2. Do you have regular access to the internet?
3. Can you be part of a long term project?
4. Are the terms and conditions satisfactory to you?
5. What rate per hour do you feel is a satisfactory reward for your efforts?
6. Do you wish to be part of this project?
Now let us see your ability.
Below, in a new post, is a simple exercise.
Your task is to transcribe this page and post the results using the "Post Comment" Link at the bottom left hand of this item. The first two paragraphs have been supplied to give you a start. This exercise should take no longer than 5 minutes.
Questions and discussion
Pleas feel free to email: